Tues. July 30, 2019
6pm – 8:30pm
Kendall Ridge Pool (8245 Tamar Drive)
Tickets are available at Stonehouse now!
In order to pick up tickets you must:
- Sign up in person
- Be 18 years or older
- Present your ID with a Long Reach address
- Bring an unexpired non-perishable food item for each ticket. All items will be donated to HopeWorks of Howard County
- Pre-registration is required. No one will be admitted without a ticket.
- There must be one adult for every three children under the age of 18.
- Residents may pick up tickets for immediate family only
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 410-730-8113
Stonehouse will be closed Thurs. July 4th
Have a fun and safe Independence Day!
Join us at the upcoming Long Reach Village Board meeting, June 18, 2019 at 7:30pm.
Representatives from Howard County will be in attendance to discuss the future of the Long Reach Village Center.
Now through Labor Day, block party kits will be available at Stonehouse.
Block parties are a great way to get to know your neighbors and enjoy summertime!
How do they work?
- Pick up a block party kit from Stonehouse or find a copy here
- Fill out guest list with names and addresses
- Send out invitations (we will copy them at Stonehouse in black and white for free! )
- Record RSVP responses on guest list
- Return your completed guest list with a copy of your invitation the week before your party to Stonehouse and pick up your $50 grocery store gift card.
Questions? Call us at 410-730-8113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
May 25, 2019 starting at 8am
Look for the red ribbons!
Canyon Head Ln
Dark Hawk Cir
Gray Sea Way
Red Cart Ct
Sea Water Path
Sealed Message Rd
Window Latch Way
Stonehouse will be closed Monday, May 27, 2019.
Have a fun and safe Memorial Day!
2019 Election Results for Long Reach Community Association
Long Reach Board of Directors
Reginald Avery- 292
Nina Basu – 304
Reginald Avery & Nina Basu were elected to the Long Reach Board of Directors for a two-year term ending 4/30/2021.
Long Reach CA Council Rep
Janet Evans- 316
Janet Evans was elected to the Long Reach, CA Council Representative for a two-year term ending 4/30/2021.
Total Number of Votes Cast – ballots 232 + 99 Corporate Votes* = 331
17 Ballots were disqualified bringing the total number of ballots counted to 324
Long Reach Election Committee Members:Josh Friedman, Dave Wissing, Ed Coleman
Stonehouse will be closed Friday, April 19th and Saturday, April 20th.